Friday, October 09, 2009

oops

I haven't been very good at blogging every day. My bad.

Lately I have been thinking about change. I don't really like it, but for some reason I am ALWAYS looking for some sort of change. So weird. Maybe it's my way of dealing with stress. I don't like change but I wish I did. Maybe it's time to suck it up and deal with whatever is thrown my way (I pretty much do that already, but I need to be better at accepting things).

The one thing of life that I know is that change is inevitable. It will always happen and you can't stop it. The only think you can do is accept it and move on with your life. So, that's what I'll do. I will take what is given to me and just smile.

Oh and get this! I had three papers due around the same time. I got three different grades for each of them. What the heck? Maybe it's a backwards way of my professors telling me to step up and do better. So crazy. I am so glad it's the weekend.

2 comments:

The Green Momster said...

Did you turn in the same paper for all three classes and get different grades? I did that once. It worked out nicely. I don't know if they allow that anymore though.

apb said...

HAHA! I very well could have, except for the fact they had to be on different books. Maybe next time I will try it out! Thanks for the idea!