Monday, February 07, 2011

Comfort Zone

I love my life. I live in a bubble of family, a few friends, school, and work. I enjoy my comfort zone.

However, I came across the following quote...

“Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” 
–Neal Donald Walsh

The more I think about that quote, the more it makes sense. I have never learned something while in my comfort zone. I have never been very outgoing in my comfort zone. I have never been afraid in my comfort zone.I have never wanted something more in my comfort zone. Once I was out of my comfort zone, I learned, grew, and became a better person. I made mistakes and quickly retreated back to where I was comfortable for re-enforcements. However, I think of how much I've learned by making decisions (good and bad) and how I wouldn't change anything. I am the person I am today because of what I have chosen. Every single day I try to go out of my comfort zone, just a little bit, so I can learn and grow. I hope to continue to become a better me.

No comments: