Friday, February 04, 2011

Saved by the Aunt!

This morning I had to be to work at 8:00am. But let me take you back to last night... I stayed on campus later than I usually do on Thursday nights and went to the Fieldhouse to go for a short jog. And I got home, ate some dinner, and took a shower. While I was about to wrap my hair in the towel... BAM! I smacked my elbow really hard on the counter. As a result, I got this lovely injury and I wanted to swear, but I refrained. I should have know that this would be the start of a great Friday...


Somehow I slept through my alarm... not a good occurrence when you have to be at work at 8:00am. My aunt came upstairs before she left work and woke me up! Saved by the aunt! And thank you Sherie for hauling me up to campus! I had about 12 minutes to get ready! And I DID IT! It was lucky that I had gotten everything done the night before. Whew. What a morning! And I am super excited to hang out with Jamie all weekend!

No comments: