Sunday, February 20, 2011

It's Your Choice

Today has been a busy Sunday. It snowed quite a bit. I shoveled last night AND this morning. My body is exhausted. At least I am sleeping better since I'm so tired. During church we talked about faith, following the apostles, and working and being happy about it. 


I have a sign that says, "It's Your Choice" above my door. I see it every time before I go to sleep and when I wake up. It reminds me to choose to be happy rather than miserable. It's much easier to be happy than to be unhappy. I have a lot to be grateful for and I shouldn't complain about my life. I have a great life. I am healthy. I have a wonderful family. I am blessed with the ability to learn. I have a roof over my head and food to eat. I can make decisions. I know the gospel is true. I believe in it. There are so many other things I am blessed with and thankful for. Hopefully this week I won't be as frustrated with life. I need to remember what I have in my life and how grateful I should be for everything. 

No comments: