Saturday, February 12, 2011

Very Mutch!

I got to go down to Kaysville to hang out with my sister, brother-in-law, nephew... and my other sister, brother, and two cousins. It was a blast! We had lots of fun watching Par. He entertained us the whole time. He's talking a lot and saying funny things. I taught him to "squeeze" instead of just hug. It's really cute, if I do say myself. He likes to blow kisses and play with "boons" and he knows "Do As I'm Doing," plus he ends "I love you very... MUTCH!" He's adorable. We played "side" (outside) for a while. I forgot to take my camera, so I don't have any pictures. I am so grateful to have my family nearby and that they love me very mutch. It was fun night and day just relaxing and enjoying each other's company. 


I love my family!

No comments: