Sunday, February 27, 2011

Happy Birthday, To Me!

I AM 23 TODAY! 

I am grateful to be alive and to have such a wonderful life. I got an eReader from my parents. I know, I know, the girl who LOVES books got an eReader? What has the world come to?! 


Well, I still LOVE books (you know the tangible ones with the pages to turn). However, with the way technology is moving, most everything will be electronic sooner or later. I thought I would get a head start and try out an eReader and see what it can do. Me being the reader I am, having a device that can hold up to 1,000 books is just AMAZING!


I like to think I have the best of both worlds... I still have my tangible books and now I have the ability to download a book and read it on a little device and I don't have to haul pounds of books around. Yep, I've got it pretty good.


I just love my family... they are the best!

No comments: