After leaving the salon, I came out to my aunt's car and found this...
Yep. That's a lot of snow... I would say it's a good six inches or more on there. It sure was fun brushing the snow off the car. Once I got home, the garage door decided to discontinue its habit of working (in other words, the chain came off the mechanism that makes the door go up and down) so we get to manually open and close the door. And then I shoveled the walks and driveway. It didn't really matter though because it snowed again. What irks me is the fact that it was 50 degrees yesterday till about 4:00pm and then BAM! A snow storm. I didn't die driving though, so that's a good thing. I did see police lights while I was shoveling. Yesterday was a rough day.


1 comment:
You and your cutie hair...
Post a Comment