Tuesday, February 01, 2011

February Challenge

I am going to attempt to blog about something EVERY SINGLE DAY in February. After all, it is my birthday month. Wish me luck!


Well, for today's post I will write about how COLD it is here in Logan. I mean, it's cold! And it's supposed to get even colder. Shiver. I will just have to pretend it's the summer... and maybe, just maybe, I won't be so dang cold. I was literally shaking at the bus stop this morning. The wind just slices through you! BRR!


I wish it were like this right about now... I could  use some Northwest sunshine.

1 comment:

The Green Momster said...

I don't feel bad. We have been -23 for the last two days with wind chills in the -40s. It's still no fun to be cold. I can agree with that. Good luck with your blogging goal this month!